- It's a good example of a timer driven game.
- It uses sprites which are actually generated on the fly using turtle graphics.
- It also shows proper technique of structured programming.
So I have some ideas that I am thinking about implementing to update it and make it an even more complete video game example:
- Add sound effects including ambient sounds, rocket motor noise and crash explosion.
- Animate the rocket motor so you can see rocket exhaust coming out.
- Add some flying space junk sprites that you need to avoid while trying to land.
- Add a colored starfield in the background.
Looking forward to this! Check back for updates!